Want To Work With Us?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join one of Australia’s fastest growing mortgage and finance broking firms?
About Legal Home Loans
Legal Home Loans is the only finance and mortgage broking firm in Australia that specialises in lending to lawyers and barristers. Award-winning and one of the fasting growing broking firms in the country, we’ve seen 200%+ growth YOY for the third year in a row and we are quickly expanding our team.
Legal Home Loans is at a critical point in its trajectory, and we are looking for dedicated, driven candidates that will be invested in and motivated by the company’s growth. We also invest back into our people, with ample opportunities for development and progression.
- We are professional. We offer a premium service to an affluent class of individuals. We are professional in everything we do, showcasing our expertise in finance and unique specialty.
- We are passionate. We are results-driven and thrive off accomplishment. We are committed to helping our clients achieve the best possible results and proving ourselves as industry leaders.
- We act with integrity. We operate with transparency and take pride in consistently doing the right thing by ourselves, our colleagues, and our clients.
- We act with accountability. We show up and deliver on our commitments. We take responsibility, never point fingers, and aren’t afraid to ask for help.
- We act with empathy. We are respectful and value diverse views and backgrounds. Whether colleagues or clients, we act with understanding and kindness.
Please view our available positions below and apply below.
Starting date: January 2021
Location: Sydney CBD
Employment type: Permanent full-time
Do you have drive, ambition, and an entrepreneurial spirit? You may be Legal Home Loans’ new Finance Graduate.
Your new role will involve assisting our senior finance lenders with processing home and commercial loan applications. This includes workshopping client scenarios with over thirty lenders, collecting and preparing supporting documentation, liaising with clients, and ensuring timely progress of applications through to settlement. You will be integral in supporting the wider loan processing team to ensure client satisfaction and achievement of sales targets.
- Communicating with banks and lenders to discuss and progress clients’ loan applications
- Coordinating settlement for clients, including remediating any issues and ensuring settlement is completed on time
- Handling post-settlement enquiries and requests from clients
- Contacting clients for their two-year post-settlement check in
- Coordinating branch bookings for signing of loan documents, verification of identity and opening accounts
- Various administrative assistance as required
Key traits and requirements:
- Entry-level experience, or career interest, in the lending and broking industry
- Ideal position for recent graduates
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Action oriented and conscientious
- Team player with positive attitude
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
Simply fill in your details below and we will get back to you shortly.